- Children's Rights and Brexit: 'Perspectives and Prospects'
- Care.data and Its Discontents
- Caldicott Review and Information Governance
Caldicott Review and Information Governance
- July 11 Machine Learning Symposium Agenda
- What is Autonomy? Why Understanding This Matters
- Health Law and Regulation Staff Seminar: Joseph Savirimuthu
savirimuthu health consent data protection
- Do Algorithms Dream of “Data” Without Bodies?
- The Unwanted Gaze And Imaginary Information Bodies
informed consent savirimuthu
- Call For Papers: Justice in Algorithmic Robes
- World Economic Forum on Personal Data
Privacy personal data
- Public Perception of Privacy in the Connected Environment
- Technological Convergence, Social Media and Privacy
- Managing Risk and Uncertainty Together Symposium
Liverpool savirimuthu big data
- Participatory Sensing in the Smart City
Internet of Things privacy smart city
- Data Driven Innovation
savirimuthu innovation risk data driven innovation
- Innovation Risk: Genome Sequencing and *Techne*
savirimuthu genome sequencing
- Data Sharing, Genomics and the Public Good
- Review of Research Papers
- Robots: A Crisis of Expectations?
The post was presented at a Robot Ethics Workshop.
- Alex Leveringhaus on Military Drones
The relationship between cognitive engineering, international humanitarian law and drones.
Mulling over a seminar at the Law School on Legal and Moral Issues Raised by Military Drones.
- Toward the Human-Robot Co-Existence Society
"Toward the Human-Robot Co-Existence Society: On Safety Intelligence for Next Generation Robots" by Yueh-Hsuan Weng, et al
- Military Drones: Point, Click and Kill
How do we articulate the boundaries of legal, ethical and moral boundaries?
- Drones: The Modern Prometheus
When Mary Shelly penned her thoughts on Frankenstein, she was not merely drawing attention to autonomous systems.
- Losing Humanity The Case against Killer Robots
On 19 November 2012, the Human Rights Watch, issued a report: Losing Humanity.
- Of Frightened Horses and Autonomous Vehicles
Tort Law and its Assimilation of Innovations
- Why? The Morality of Law and the Materiality of Things
Autonomous Systems as a Casestudy